Skip to content
- TheOnlySheet (Paid w/ Free versions) – This is THE best character generator and manager available on the interwebs. It covers DnD 3.5 & 5E, Pathfinder and Pathfinder 2E. Main requirement, local installation of Microsoft Excel.
- Penny for a Tale – Penny for a Tale is an up-and-coming TTRPG streaming collaborative which focuses on independent games and creators. Penny’s lead content creator and host has created a rather extensive network of indy-TTRPG developers and regularly hosts interviews. If you ever wanted to see how a new indy-TTRPG is played or get an idea of the feel, just give Penny a watch. Full disclosure, I am on the Penny team.
- NSA/CSS Technical Cyber Threat Framework (NTCTF) – The NTCTF is a roll-up of multiple MITRE ATT&CK techniques into a more digestable form for non-technical leaders. While MITRE ATT&CK wholly functions and works at the tactical level, the NTCTF pulls that up to a more architecture/engineer and senior leadership level. I highly recommend taking a look.
- Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu (WSC) – Women’s presence in cybersecurity is atrociously low. WSC seeks to help introduce women, of all ages, to cybersecurity and make it a viable career choice. I have had the pleasure of participating in some educational seminars and I truly recommend checking them out if you are interested in the field of cybersecurity, or if you are inclined to educate up-and-comers.
- Threat Based Cybersecurity (TBCS) – TBCS is a unique approach to cybersecurity. Specifically, it shifts the perspective from the vector of a cyber-attack and the exploitation of vulnerabilities, to a more effects-based approach. The method first explores “what is the adversary attempting to achieve” and then creates a “heat-map” using previously captured incident data. From there a more informed secure architecture can be developed. If you are interested in hearing more, please let me know.